Excelligent India has excellent faculty in the field of financial education and specially CA coaching. Our team consists of highly qualified and experienced Chartered, Cost and Management Accountants. Excelligent India provide intensive exam oriented CA training which focuses not only on knowledge transfer but also on exam technique required to master professional courses.
Recent updates by ICAI has amend a new scheme for CA Course; and the new scheme have come into existence from 1st July, 2017 which will be originated from 2018. CA CPT Course is now been called as CA Foundation.
A candidate has to register for Foundation Course by filling Online Registration Form available on ICAI website (www.icai.org) in “Course Registration Forms” under “Students tab”.
Eligibility for CA Foundation Course
• A student who has passed Class 12 examination conducted by an examining body constituted by law in India may register for Foundation Course.
• A registered student may appear in Foundation Examination after he/ she has qualified the Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 examination) conducted by an examining body constituted by law in India (or an examination acknowledged by the Central Government as equivalent thereto) and has complied with such requirements as may be specified by the Council from time to time.
• A student who has got himself/ herself registered for Foundation Course and has undergone a minimum of four months study period is eligible to appear in the Foundation Examination, i.e., students registered on or before 30th June/31 st December will be eligible to appear in November/May examination respectively. Foundation Examinations are held in May & November every year.
• Students who are Graduates/ Post Graduates with prescribed percentage marks or its equivalent grade in the examination conducted by any recognized University (including Open University) or Intermediate level examination passed students of The ICAI or The ICSI are not subjected to pass Foundation Course. Such students on fulfilling the requirements can register directly to Intermediate Course. *(Commerce Students 55% and No Commerce students 60%).
*CA Foundation Course comprises of four papers, out of which two are subjective and two are objective type. Negative marking for choosing wrong options is there in objective papers.
|Course Details||Group||Duration of Training||Course Fees||Paper Wise Cost|
|CA Foundation (4 Module||N/A||Min 4 Month||35,000/-||N/A|
|IPCC (8 Module)||Both Groups||Min 8 Month||60,000/-|
|IPCC Group I||32,000/-||8,000/-|
|IPCC Group II||32,000/-||8,000/-|
|Final (8 Module)||Both Groups||Min 24 Month||80,000/-|
|Final Group I||42,000/-||10,500/-|
|Final Group II||42,000/-||10,500/-|
While filling the online form, candidates should take care of the following
• After filling the Online Form pay the required fees online using the payment gateway.
• On successful payment, system will automatically generate the Form, which is to be printed.
Following documents are to be submitted to concerned Regional Office within 7 days of the date of online registration along with the print out of the online registration form, duly signed by the candidate.
• A printout of a duly authorized/signed online successful registration form in hard copy.
• An Attested copy of Admit Card / Mark sheet of Class 12th examination issued by the respective Board.
• An updated color photograph (attached on the printout of the online successful registration form)
• An Attested copy of proof of Nationality, if student is a foreigner.
• An Attested copy of proof of special category certificate i.e SC/ST, OBC, Differently abled.
• An Attested copy of the 10th Mark sheet / Admit Card of 10th class indicating the Name & Date of Birth.