International Certificate in Wealth & Investment Management
CISI level 3 Certificate in Wealth & Investment Management
Why study the International Certificate in Wealth & Investment Management?
The International Certificate in Wealth & Investment Management covers the essentials of financial planning, private client asset management, fund management, advisory functions and investment analysis from a global perspective. The qualification will ensure that you understand the range of assets and investment products that are available in the market and find appropriate solutions to meet the investment, retirement and protection planning needs for your clients. It is an entry level qualification for international candidates working in private banking and wealth management roles.
Is the International Certificate in Wealth & Investment Management right for me?
The International Certificate in Wealth & Investment Management is suitable for a wide audience – from new entrants to financial services to professionals already working in the sector who may be interested in diversifying into wealth management. It is an ideal alternative for staff working in wealth management roles who need to demonstrate competence through the achievement of a benchmark qualification and who want to develop an understanding of how to deliver wealth management advice.
- Taken in over 50 countries – reflecting the global importance of operations
- Offers a progressive study pathway – the IOC is the first step in the CISI’s operation qualifications study pathway and offers access to higher-level qualifications
- Provides a comprehensive introduction to financial planning, professional regulation, investment analysis and lifetime financial provision.
- Available to all – the qualification has no entry requirements
- First step in the CISI’s global wealth management pathway – you can build upon this qualification by progressing to the higher level International Certificate in Advanced Wealth Management
- Free CISI Student membership – become associated with a Chartered professional body and take advantage of an extensive range of benefits
- Access to Associate membership and ACSI designatory letters
- Meets the ESMA appropriate qualification requirements for investment advisers
Post Qualification Opportunities
Obtaining the International Certificate in Wealth & Investment Management qualification entitles you to join the Institute at Associate level. As a member of the Institute, you will enjoy the recognition of being a professional in a world of increasing competition. The extensive continuing professional development (CPD) opportunities available through the CISI’s suite of membership benefits ensures financial services practitioners can maintain competence and meet the requirements of firms and the regulator.